- To begin, pickle the mustard seeds by submerging them in the vinegar overnight.
- The next day, clean the sea bass fillets and pat dry.
- Mix the rest of the marinade ingredients together, then add the pickled mustard seeds.
- Rub the marinade all over the sea bass fillets and set aside for 1 hour.
- While the sea bass is marinating, blanch the beans in salted boiling water for 2 minutes, refresh in iced water and trim to size so they are slightly longer that the width of the fillets.
- Before cooking, wrap the fillets around the beans, as pictured. Heat a non-stick pan over a high heat, carefully add the fillets and fry until golden on the underside and cooked through. Carefully turn over and repeat on the other side.
- Serve immediately with plenty of lime wedges.
In collaboration with Great British Chefs.