- 250g baby cucumbers cut lengthways in half
- 1 tbsp fine salt
- 400ml Sarson’s Pickling Malt Vinegar
- Add the halved cucumbers to a bowl and combine with the salt. Quick brine for 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes, wash the cucumbers well under cold water and leave to one side.
- In a saucepan, bring the Sarson’s Pickling Malt Vinegar to the boil and add the cucumbers in for 4-6 minutes.
- Pack the cucumbers tightly into a sterilized jar and pour over the hot vinegar and put the cap on tightly.
- Cool to room temperature and serve one shot of whisky and one shot of the pickling juice next to one another. Drink the whisky followed by the pickling juice.