- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g popcorn
- A dash of Sarson’s vinegar
- A sprinkle of sea salt
- Heat the tablespoon of oil in a large pan (with a tight fitting lid) and tip in the corn kernels. Stir to coat the kernels with oil
- Put the lid on, keep on a medium heat and cook for 5 minutes or so, until all the corn kernels have finished popping.
- Leave to cool slightly.
- Sprinkle over some sea salt and a few drops of Sarson’s vinegar.
- Carefully take the popcorn out of the pan (use a slotted spoon and be careful of any leftover/unpopped kernels.
- Serve immediately.