- 600g of lamb mince
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 10g of mint, chopped
- 1 tsp distilled malt vinegar
- 1 tsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 1 egg yolk
- 30g of nasturtium leaves, chopped
- 100g of ketchup
- 100g of brown sauce
- 200ml of distilled malt vinegar
- Natural yoghurt
- 4 Skewers
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4
- To make the koftas, mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide into 8 balls, then roll each ball in cupped hands to create short sausage shapes.
- Place 2 koftas on each skewer and brush with oil. If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them first so they don't burn over the heat.
- Place a pan on the hob over a high heat and add a dash of oil. Place the koftas in the pan and sear until golden on each side, then transfer to a tray and finish cooking in the oven for 5 minutes.
- To make the chippy sauce, whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined and season with a pinch of salt.
- Serve hot with flatbreads, yoghurt and the chippy sauce for dipping.
In collaboration with Graham Campbell - Great British Chefs