- Heat the wok and add the oil. Throw in the sliced white onions, egg and prawns and give it a quick stir. Add the chilli paste in and stir fry for a couple of minutes to release the aromatics.
- Next gradually add the noodles and mix it in.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, salt, sambal and vinegar and make sure you keep moving the noodles around so all the flavours are thoroughly blended in.
- Finally add the beansprouts, carrots, spring onions, peppers and stir fry for another minute.
- Transfer over to serving plates and finish off by garnishing with the lime wedges and sprinkle the red chillies on top.
In collaboration with KIN Street Food.