- ½ small pumpkin, cut into wedges
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 1 beef tomato, cored, deseeded and chopped
- 2cm piece fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp Sarson’s Malt Vinegar, plus extra for dressing
- 200g tin kidney beans, drained and crushed
- Corn from 1 corn on the cob
- 2 green bird’s eye chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 4g fresh coriander, chopped
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- Sour cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5. Place the wedges into a roasting tin and dress with the vegetable oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 25-30 mins, until golden and fluffy.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor or in a bowl with a hand blender, combine the tomatoes, ginger, garlic, lime juice and zest and vinegar, then mix in the kidney beans, corn, chillies, and coriander. Season with salt and chill until needed.
- Serve the pumpkin wedges, dressed with Sarson’s vinegar, with the salsa and sour cream.