- 1) To pickle the jalapeños, place the vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic and oregano in a pan and bring to the boil.
- 2) Pour the liquid over the jalapeños and seal the jar. Leave to pickle for 1 week.
- 3) To cook the prawns, poach in the stock for 3–4 minutes then leave to cool.
- 4) To make the avocado purée, blitz everything with a hand blender until smooth, adding a little water if necessary.
- 5) To plate, swipe the avocado purée across the plate. Slice each prawn into four pieces and toss in olive oil and lime juice. Slice the chilli and red onion and arrange over the plate.
- 6) Garnish with sweetcorn, coriander and jalapeños to serve.
In collaboration with Great British Chefs.